jeudi 28 février 2019

Airdata uav dji go

Achetez le Mavic Ronin, Osmo et bien plus ! Android users: Plug your tablet via USB cable to your PC and access it like a USB drive. Need an easier way to manage and analyze drone flights? Moving forwar your DJI flights will automatically sync on your first login each day, as well as automatically once a week.


Battery information in the log is limited.

So temperature, cell deviations and amperage use are currently not available. No flights were found You are not logged in. If you are using a flight app other than DJI GO , then no. Photos are not part of the original log file for other flight apps.


Limited Serial Info: Older versions of DJI GO on iOS (.and older) did not report the battery serial number properly for this aircraft (only about of the iOS flights did). Sentera gives you high-performance tools to improve your operations on and off the field. I was able to record video at will and also toggle to camera like normal.

At the end of each flight I closed Litchi, reopened GO and switched to gesture mode so I could palm land. OS, took place in United Kingdom. Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones.


Total Mileage: 1ft. I can personally confirm that the battery issue is fixed with DJI Go v4. However, it appears that this problem may still exist for some Android-based DJI GO v. Is all of my flight data lost after.


Sentera’s integrated software and sensor products deliver fast, actionable insights. Notez que vous n’êtes pas cantonnés à utiliser les journaux de vols produits par les logiciels officiels que sont DJI GO DJI Fly, l’export des données prend aussi en charge les outils tierce-partie comme Litchi. All your flights remain private, unless you choose to share them. My current workflow: - fly with DJI Go offline - using iMazing (could also be done with iTunes) to retrieve my flight record from iPad (folder FlightRecords) - upload the. Find DJI GO app and click on it and you should get all its files.


Mainly the log files and flight records are the ones I look at. Then you can upload the data to AIRdata UAV or to DJI log viewerand view your flight. The DJI Flight Log Viewer is a bit simpler in.

I just downloaded AirData and have it working. I have a place that I am having trouble keeping signal. Can someone tell me what they need and I can post it for them so they can read it.


I need to know why my signal is not as strong. Hi Guys, I know that we can see our flight logs on DJI go app, but how do I see then from DJI web page. Now they want money so I can veiw my info about my flight log. These can also be customized on the fly, as needed. Detailed reports are generated quickly.


It can run on the crystal sky and provide a data stream straight to secure servers. We are huge fans of DJI and their drones, however there has been discussion lately about secure they are, and if DJI is spying on you. There is no doubt that DJI is a massive data collection machine, obtaining data and imagery from angles that weren’t possible before, but what are the doing with all of this?


Has anyone tried DJI GO with the new IOS 10.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés