mardi 17 juillet 2018

I have done tense

With the sentence you use the difference between I did and I have done is that the second is putting the accent on the fact that what you did is still relevant for the present. Probably, in American English most people would use the Simple Past. Difference between have done and had. What is the difference between I did. A question such as what did you do, could be answere I did what I was told to do.


The difference between will be done and will have been done is a relatively simple one.

On is the future, and the other is past-in-future, future perfect (both are passive). The use of by, however, makes the distinction very murky. Many English learners worry too much about tense.


If you stopped 1native English speakers in the street and asked them about tense , of them might give you an intelligent answer - if you were lucky. The other would know little about terms like past perfect or present continuous. And they would know nothing about aspect, voice or mood.


But they can all speak fluent English and. The main point of the question is the difference between the tenses of have been playing and have played.

With the Present Perfect Continuous there is a connection with the present or NOW. We use this tense to talk about: 1) past action that has recently stoppe or 2) past action that is still continuing. Since my student days I’ve used abbreviations for the tenses.


I would do” is for me Conditional (C1) and “I would have done ” C2. I recently wanted to talk about these verbs forms and realized I can’t talk of Cand Cbecause these are. Person B: I will have done it by then. Both are correct but, depending on the situation, one may not be appropriate. Past tense is when you talk about something you have done.


Present tense is when you talk about something what you are doing now. Future tense is when you speak of something you will do later. The first sentence is given as an example.


Have you ever been on TV? The present perfect can be used to talk about things you have done in your life, without saying when you did them. It can be used to talk about experiences you’ve ha or things you have done or tried in the past. Are you done asks about whether you have finished something that you have started. Future perfect has two different forms: will have done and be going to have done.


Unlike simple future forms, future perfect forms are usually interchangeable. Persian Grammar: Present Perfect Tense - I have done FC LangMedia.

Unsubscribe from FC LangMedia? I have made up two pairs of similar examples below. I am planning to have a career change. The jobs I have done before have helped me gain related experience in my new career.


He has done a good job. The video will show you how it is done. The report was done on time. Practice have done - present perfect using this ESL fun Game. Games are great for motivating students to learn.


By playing our fun educational games, students can practice and review key English vocabulary, grammar and sentences without the boredom which is usually encountered when doing paper-based gap-fill exercises.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés