mardi 14 mars 2017

Acces wd my cloud windows 10

I would like to access to any folder, no matter the folder is public or not. I have no user and password in my windows and not. WD My Cloud is one of the best cloud storage services out there, and since the service has so many users, there have been countless Windows users complaining of not being able to access their WD My Cloud accounts ever since their upgrade to Windows 10.


Windowscan find my wdMyClou but after connection he will not get through and have to sign in again with name and password. Du développeur: WD My Cloud is a free program that enables you to keep your PC connected to your personal cloud , no matter where you are. Accessing NAS ( WD MyCloud) not possible from.

You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator. CIFS File Sharing Support, your computer will have to reboot for it to take affect. See images below, click on, tap or activate images to enlarge them. End , my My Cloud is.


Le transfert a été lent mais ça a bien fonctionné. WD Access for Windows supports the newly released WD Cloud Personal Cloud Storage device. It seems to have something to do with the explorer.


Case 1: A network drive on the NAS is password protected (username password on the MyCloud) - Using the old net use functionality allows to connect to the drive and then it will show-up in.

Vous voulez télécharger WD MY CLOUD sur Windows (PC, mobile, tablette) ou Xbox ? Western Digital Technologies, Inc. Securely access your photos, music and files from anywhere. My Cloud Home offre une capacité de stockage colossale et se connecte à votre réseau domestique pour sauvegarder sans fil, dans un espace unique, le contenu de chaque ordinateur présent à la maison. Il fonctionne parfaitement avec les logiciels Windows Backup et Time Machine.


WD Universal Firmware Updater for Windows. Software for Mac Install WD Discovery for Mac. WD Drive Utilities for Mac. Nouveautés de cette version. Mapping A WDMYCLOUD in Windows.


I attempted to Map The Network Drive back, but could no longer see the WD MY CLOUD in the Networ. My Cloud The newly redesigned My Cloud app makes sharing a lot easier. With the introduction of private sharing, you have total control over the sharing experience.


The new Auto Backup feature helps preserve the memories on your mobile device. The My Cloud app also integrates with other cloud services, providing a centralized location for all. My Cloud Player est un service en ligne gratuit permettant de lire, de rechercher et de mixer des morceaux de musique disponibles sur SoundCloud.


Although WD My Cloud is a great service, it seems that some Windows users are having problems with it. According to users, WD My Cloud used to run perfectly on Windows but after upgrade to Windows there seems to be some issues. After researching it appears a lot of the NAS units are having issues.

Is there a general work around or a fix in the process as WD said they did not know when something would be accomplished on there end. Après avoir installée cette mise à jour, je me trouve dans l'impossibilité de consulter le contenu d'un disque réseau (NAS), pourtant librement consultable et. This is a real problem as I was planning.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés